What are CCLM certifications?
The Canadian College for Leadership & Management “CCLM” offers the following prestigious certifications. Click on the link below to explore more about each certification.
- Certified Leadership Professional “CLP”
- Certified Management Professional “CMP”
- Certified Strategy Professional “CSP”
- Certified Executive Assistance Professional “CEAP”
- Certified Sales Leadership Professional “CSLP”
- Certified Marketing Professional “CMKP”
- Certified Talent Experience Professional “CTXP”
- Certified Training Professional “CTP”
How to apply?
The application process is very simple.
- Attend our Self-Study Course Or get the textbook and study it.
- Register and pay the examination fee.
- Write your exam, online in our Learning Management System LMS anywhere/anytime.
What happens once you study for the test?
You need to start studying or joining any of exams preparation courses available globally and online at CCLMCanada.org. Currently, our Self-Study Courses offer great opportunity for candidates to study anytime anywhere. Once you are ready, you can write your certification exam online using our online Learning Management System LMS.
You passed, what’s next?
Congratulations! You become CCLM Certified Professional. You can immediately use CCLM CLP, CMP or CEAP after your name, in emails, correspondences or business cards. Immediately, after passing your exam, you will be prompted to download your certificate. Each certificate carries a unique and universal code.
What is the exam pass mark?
The exam pass mark is 60%
How many times can I take the exam?
You will have three attempts to pass the exam before seeking a new registration. The exam retake fees is US $70.
Where do exams take place?
Currently, CCLM offers its exams online using its online LMS platform. Students can register and write their exams anytime anywhere. Read more questions in our FAQ section.
Do I need to renew my certification status?
Yes. Certified professionals have to maintain ‘Active‘ status of their certifications by renewing it every three years and prior to its expiry date. Once the certification passes its expiry date, it will show as ”Suspended” in the Certification Registry, and this status remains for 3 months. This would be the last chance to renew the certification without writing the exam again. If the 3 month period elapses, the certification becomes “Expired” and you must write the exam again to earn the certification. .
How do I renew my certification?
- Pay the recertification fee
- Submit an online Recertification Application
Recertification fees are US $150 for 3 years.
Are you looking for project management, business analysis, ITIL, agile courses and certifications?
The Canadian College for Leadership & Management ‘CCLM’ supports other leading certifications by leading organizations such as Project Management Institute PMI®, International Institute of Business Analysis IIBA®, UK Office of Government Commerce OGC – HM Government, Microsoft and other organizations.