Renew Your Certifications
All of CCLM Certifications expire after 3 years from the date of passing your CCLM Exams. Hence, you are required to submit this renewal application and pay the renewal fees within the Grace Period of 3 months of the expiry date of your certification as shown on your Certificate.
Certification holders who fail to renew before the end of the Grace Period will be required to write the exam again.
To renew your certifications, please follow these steps:
- Click ‘Login‘ to login to your account here at CCLMCanada.org
- You will be presented with your account
- Click on ‘Subscriptions‘
- You will see a list of certifications you hold
- Click on the certification and then renew
- You will be prompted to pay the certification renewal fees.
- Once payment is confirmed, you will receive an email requesting you to fill an online survey on ClassMarker.com
- Once the online survey is filled successfully, you will be able to download your renewed certificate from ClassMarker.com