Business Analysis is the core function for innovation of new products and services. Companies turn to BA’s for their critical, analytical and forward thinking skills to fix exiting enterprise problems or capturing new opportunities.
This course offers participants an excellent opportunity to learn the IIBA® BABOK® Guide, its processes and knowledge areas. It prepares them to acquire the knowledge and skills to pass the CBAP®/CCBA® exam. Detailed discussions on the International Institute of Business Analysis, Business Analysis Body of Knowledge BABOK® Guide and all related areas, and various tools and techniques are presented to better prepare participants to the exam.
The course is:
- Traditional Instructor-Led classroom
- For 28 hours
- You have to select one of the schedules:
- Weekday Schedule: 4 weekdays: Monday to Thursday
- Weekend Schedule: Either 4 Saturdays or 4 Sundays
- Weekday Evening Schedule: Twice a week, from 6 PM to 9 PM
- Course tuition
- Hard-copy course material
- 90 day complimentary access to CCLM Learning Management System (LMS) to access simulation exams.