Project Management becomes a critical function in today’s businesses. Companies continue to hire qualified project managers, develop their project management practices and depend on the discipline to support success and growth. PMI® PMP® certificate becomes synonymous with qualified project managers.
This course offers participants an excellent opportunity to learn the PMI® PMBOK® Guide, its processes and knowledge areas. It prepares them to acquire the knowledge and skills to pass the PMP® exam. Detailed discussions on the Project Management Institute, Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK® Guide and all related areas, PMI® Code of Conduct, and various tools and techniques are presented to better prepare participants to the exam.
The course is:
- Traditional Instructor-Led classroom
- For 35 hours
- You have to select one of the schedules:
- Weekday Schedule: 5 weekdays: Monday to Friday
- Weekend Schedule: Either 4 Saturdays or 4 Sundays
- Weekday Evening Schedule: Twice a week, from 6 PM to 9 PM
- Course tuition
- Hard-copy course material
- 90 day complimentary access to CCLM Learning Management System (LMS) to access simulation exams.