What is Certified Talent Experience Professional ‘CTXP’ Certification
CCLM Certified Talent Experience Professional “CTXP” is a certification for professionals who demonstrate knowledge, skills and competencies in Talent Experience and human resources management as per the requirements of the Canadian College for Leadership & Management “CCLM”.
CTXP’s are experts in sourcing, acquiring, interviewing, selecting, developing and retaining talent and human resources. They deploy various strategies to ensure organization best assets; human resources; are developed, maintained and motivated.
What is the CTXP Certification Body of Knowledge?
The CTXP BoK comprises of various themes of knowledge and skills which a CTXP must demonstrate competency in. A CTXP:
- Understands the fundamentals of talent experience and human resources, talent interviewing, recruiting, orientation and retention.
- Deploys effective recruiting strategies to select, interview, recruit, make offers and select candidates.
- Plans effective orientation for new employees, setting expectations and ensures smooth transition.
- Defines smart goals for employees, manages performance, and conduct assessments.
- Develops plans to inspire, motivate and develop talent, while engaging, coaching and mentoring them.
- Develops effective succession plans while considering organizational strategic objectives.
- Is ethical, endorses and enforces ethical practices and respects people’s rights in workplaces.
- Applies various motivational theories and practices to ensure people are motivated and encouraged to deliver.
Should you apply for CTXP certification?
If you are an Talent Manager, HR officer or manager, recruiting agent, personnel manager or passionate about human resources, then, CTXP certification is for you. With CTXP, you earn the knowledge and get the status and recognition.
Various people are pursuing CTXP certification, including, but not limited to:
- HR Manager, officers and agents.
- Personnel managers, officers
- Training professionals, and talent development executives and managers and many more.
Examples of HR roles: HR Manager, HR officer, Recruiting Agent, Officer, Talent Manager, Personal Development Officer, HR Coordinator…etc.
What is CTXP Certification Exam?
The certification exam tests your understanding of the certification body of knowledge. For the CTXP, the exam:
- Has 50 multiple-choice questions.
- Must be finished in 1 hour (60 minutes) – as of Sep 12, 2020.
- Pass mark is 60%.
What are the CTXP Eligibility Requirements?
As per the recent announcement by the Certification Board of CCLM, All CCLM certification exams are open to all candidates. The eligibility process has been eliminated. Read the announcement here.
How to schedule your exam?
- Once you pay for your exam on our Learning Management System (LMS), you will get instant access to the exam. This access cannot be rescheduled and is valid for 30 days.
- If a rescheduling request is required and put less than 30 days of the scheduled exam date, a fee of US $70 applies.
- All rescheduling requests must be sent to Hello@CCLMCanada.org
Are you looking for exam preparation courses?
Certification exams preparation courses are offered in traditional instructor-led classroom and online through Registered Partners or directly at CCLM.You can register for Self-Paced Training courses which can be taken anywhere and anytime for 90 days.
Do I need to renew my certification status?
Yes. Certified professionals have to maintain ‘active’ status of their certifications by renewing it every three years. Each certification has a number of recertification hours that must be met.
As a CTXP, you have to demonstrate that you have 30 hours of professional experience in human resources management in a three year cycle.
How do I renew my certification?
- Submit an online Recertification Application.
- Pay the recertification fee.
- Recertification fees are US $150 for the 3 year certification cycle.