What is registered partnership?
Registered Partners are organizations who have been confirmed by the Canadian College for Leadership & Management ‘CCLM’ to have the skills, knowledge and expertise and authorized to offer CCLM certifications to their customers
Registered Partners are qualified and audited on yearly basis, and CCLM conducts random qualify checks to confirm quality of education has been always outstanding and above candidates expectations.
How to become a registered partner?
To register your organization as a new partner, click (New Partner Application) under (Partners) menu. You will fill an online application form that has two parts; your details and organization details. Once the form is submitted, the review process starts and takes between 1-2 weeks. Upon approval, applicants become active registered partners.
What are the partnership fees?
For new partners, there is an application fee of US $250 and annual partnership fee of US $2,000.
For existing partners, the annual partnership fee of US $2,000 is due on renewal date.
What are partnership benefits?
Registered Partners enjoy many benefits such as:
- Authorized to deliver preparation courses on all CCLM Certifications
- 30% Discounts on certification exams and certification courses
- 30-50% Discounts on certification textbooks and bodies of knowledge
- Access to the Online Learning Management System ‘LMS’
- Discounts on events and conferences
- Leads and sales support